Is there more to the planet’s largest island than koalas and kangaroos!Australia has been voted as the best place in the world to live and work, according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. This amazing country is famous for its unique wildlife, stunning weather and main attractions such as The Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney Opera House near the popular Sydney Harbour Bridge. Pink lakes in South and Western Australia, large cities boasting extensive shopping areas, wonderful restaurants and buzzing nightlife not to mention one of the worlds longest beaches located very close to the beautiful Melborne.
Whilst living in this incredible country, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and up-skilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
- Audited as the top audit firm for 3rd year in a row as number 1 in Australia
- Live in one of the most beautiful sunny countries in the world and enjoy modern city living and an outside lifestyle
- Amazing offices located across Ausralia
- Flexible working arrangements are real, not just talked about
- Fast track for high performers
- Lots of benefits and TOIL can be monetarized
- Great parental leave scheme
- Visa sponsorship & relocation assistance provided
- Assistance with partner and childrens visa
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Experience of working with large clients with EUR 50 million turnover
- Experience gained in a large CA firm
- External audit experience
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- A desire to add value to your clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)