First class opportunity for an experienced credit risk professional to enjoy living in beautiful Switzerland and working for a market leading organisation.
- Work for this establish international bank with a reputation of looking after its people
- Enjoy working for a successful, expanding organisation
- Prepare credit risk reports
- Be strategic in improving credit risk processes
- Be involved in a variety of projects around credit risk and control
- Carry out analysis and data extraction
- Have access to top management for reporting and your personal career development
- Flexible working
- Enjoy living and work in the dynamic city of Zurich with amazing countryside close by
- Excellent salary and benefits
- University degree
- Fluency in English and German
- A minimum of 2 years experience in credit risk
- Knowledge of data management
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Tableau, SQL, VBA, MS Access knowledge is a bonus
- Swiss, EU or UK working rights
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)