Enjoy one of the most picturesque cities in the world, Zurich! With the natural beauty of the mountains, glaciers and lakes, it has an ethereal quality to it that is spellbinding. Yet it also has one of the most dynamic business centres in the world. And let’s not forget the chocolates or the master watch craftsmen!
Why this role?
- A life changing move to develop your career in this international consulting practice who prioritises both personal and career growth whilst enjoying the social life of Zurich
- A fantastic opportunity to move forward in the actuarial field with a world renowned consulting company
- An organisation where your career can grow in leaps and bounds with hard work and dedication
- A fast paced and dynamic international team environment with strong team work and ethics – a company where a lot of fun is had at the same time!
- Regular coaching from leadership and colleagues
- A chance to contribute to actuarial/financial mathematical consulting projects through stochastic and risk capital modelling
- An opportunity to not only assist on audits of financial services companies but a place to enhance your experience in data analysis, risk and modelling and deepen your technical skills
- A place where your management skills can be nurtured through assisting colleagues with technical knowledge and project skills
The ideal candidateRelevant degree in maths, stats and actuarial science
- 3-5 years’ experience from the consulting or insurance industries
- Must be a qualified actuary
- Knowledge in asset modelling, stochastic evaluation methods or accounting risk modelling, financial reporting and machine learning
- Hands-on experience of actuarial software in life or non-life areas
- Technical skills in R, SAS, SQL, Python, C/C++
- VBA knowledge is beneficial
- Must be fluent in either German or French
- Work permits available for EU/UK citizens
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)