Looking for an opportunity to work in Europe in one of the most beautiful countries in the world? Join this large international organisation in their Switzerland office as part of their Actuarial and Insurance Risk Consulting team and grow your career in the actuarial space.
Enjoy the day as well as night life in this thriving city that teams with Michelin-starred restaurants, and museums that are awe inspiring!
This is Switzerland’s financial centre that thrives economically and where the opportunities are endless.
Let’s not forget the luxurious shopping destinations!
Work for a firm that not just invests in you but works towards enhancing your career. A company that is committed to empowering their staff to improve themselves and discover their potential.
They offer flexible working arrangements which are backed up by strong IT solutions.
A collaborative culture that focuses on moving towards the future
- This large international consulting firm is looking for an Assistant Actuarial Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of local and international clients.
- The role is varied and will involve actuarial modelling, validations, risk management as well as providing support with regulatory audits of life insurers.
- Be involved in M&A projects.
- Develop solutions to complex problems for life insurance and both manage and build client relationships
- Proposal compilation to win new business is also of key importance.
- Relevant University degree
- Completed actuarial qualification (SAV/FIA or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of experience within the insurance industry as an actuary
- Fluent in English and ideally German
- IFRS 17 experience a strong plus
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number DE13211 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)