Move to Bermuda to work for this global consulting firm in their actuarial team. An opportunity to live and work in an island paradise with its’ multitude of outside activities whilst growing your actuarial career. Top class beaches and gastronomic delights to be enjoyed!
- This professional services firm is looking for an experienced Actuarial Consulting Life Manager from financial services
- Assist in growing the life team across the region
- A chance to build your career on a global scale
- Be part of a dynamic team with top leadership to learn from
- A multi-disciplinary global team with an inclusive culture and access to technology that is superlative
- Work closely with all other teams across the world and deliver cross border engagements
- Assist clients with their strategies and resolve complex problems
- Lead client engagement teams in the Life area in a number of areas including financial reporting, risk management, financial modeling, actuarial support etc
- Grow client relationships across all levels
- Drive top quality deliverables within given timeframes and budgets and present to stakeholders
- Utilise your technical skills and professional knowledge
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- 5 years minimum experience in an actuarial position
- Prior actuarial consulting experience is preferred with some business development
- Must be studying towards the professional actuarial designation with a minimum of five exams completed
- Knowledge in actuarial-related software tools
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Present proposals and strategies at senior management level
- Management experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)