Looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the diverse and bustling city of Manchester with an organization that cares? This is a chance to grow your business advisory skills in an international consulting company that focuses on career development at all stages of your professional growth. A place to use your accounting qualification in the technical space.
A firm where you work among the best professionals and where the work exposure is unlimited and stimulating. Leaders in excellence and providers of professional fulfillment.
- Work in the Technology Advisory team with cloud accounting specialists to develop business in cloud accounting solutions
- Work with clients to identify solution made profiles for their financial teams on cloud accounting systems
- Support businesses in moving to cloud solutions such as Xero
- Use accounting knowledge to assess current financial requirements of clients and assessing their existing set-up
- Strong team work across pillars in order to ensure delivery
- Conduct accounting software training
- Adhere to risk procedures and compliance regulations
- Qualified accountant CA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Strong communicating skills
- Ability to supervise projects and work under pressure
- Knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero, Sage, Quickbooks)
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Working rights for the UK or Ireland
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number DE13216 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)