Accounting Advisory Manager with strong IFRS skills needed for Paradise! Enjoy living the dream in sunny Cairns, a friendly city sitting next to the Great Barrier Reef. This role offers the opportunity to move out of audit and an excellent work/life balance.
- Varied consulting work, advising clients on IFRS, financial statements, Risks etc
- The firm is small enough to be friendly and large enough to be doing high quality work with high performing clients
- Clients are across state including many government, not for profit and indigenous organisations
- Mid-Tier firm that really does value its people and offers an excellent work/life balance (virtually no overtime)
- Joiners of this firm stay a very long time
- Provide a first class service to appreciative clients who will look to you for guidance as their expert adviser
- Excellent career progression all the way to Partnership
- Great training provided internal and external
- Cairns is on the edge of a heritage national park, the Great Barrier Reef, Tropical Rain forests, surf and one of the best outdoor sporting locations in the world
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- A proven track record providing a first class service to clients
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Experience preparing financial statements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- This firm is able to sponsor the right individual for this role
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)