A rare opportunity to join one of the world's largest accountancy firms in Germany. Work in a supportive, inclusive team; while exploring both Western and Eastern Europe on the weekends!
One of the world's leading accountancy firms is looking for talented Transaction Services Managers to join their team which, due to their ongoing successes, is undergoing massive expansion.
With a quality of life consistently ranked among the highest in the world, Germany offers an opportunity to develop your career in cities steeped in centuries of culture and history. If the city ever gets too much, you can take advantage of Germany's central location to explore both Western and Eastern Europe, as well as the country's beautiful southern regions.
Why This Role?
- Work for one of the world's premier accountancy firms with outstanding local reputation
- Work with a friendly and welcoming team
- Gain international exposure to world-leading clients
- Join a role which offers fantastic career development opportunities
- Receive a generous remuneration package
- Experience in a Big Four Transaction Services environment, with working knowledge of Real Estate, Technology and Telecommunications highly desirable
- Advanced German language skills and fluency in English
- A proven track record of team development
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CA/CPA/CRC or equivalent) highly desirable
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting TGRRM12422 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)