Join this Big Four London practice as an experienced Transaction Services Manager and work in this fast paced, continuously growing sector. Become a expert in LifeSciences.
This Exciting Role
- You have the opportunity to work directly with senior clients on a daily basis
- Join this energetic, lively, expanding team
- Carry out financial due diligence projects across IPOs, buy side, sell side, and refinancing projects
- Work on high profile transactions within the Healthcare and LifeSciences sector
- Advise large corporate clients
- Life Sciences is an area of high growth and foreign inward investment in the UK
- As you develop and grow yourself, you will take responsibility for developing and coaching more junior colleagues
- You will be take the lead on smaller projects and be a key player in large complex assignments
- You will build and sustain relationships inside and outside of the company and be given opportunities
- Using your knowledge and expertise, you will be advising clients on transactions to add value
- Be involved in identifying potential clients and pitching for new business
- Professional qualification such as CA, ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA or the equivalent
- Currently or recently working as a Transaction Services Manager
- Experience of buy side and sell side financial due diligence
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Evidence of managing teams
- A keen interest in the life sciences sector
- Excellent English communication skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AS12652) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. If you are successful we will add your details to our database and keep them on file until you notify us in writing you would like them to be removed.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)