Join a leading international accountancy firm as they expand their team on the back of continued steady growth and success. Should city life ever get too much for you, you are situated just a few hours on the train away from Italian beaches, French cities and Austrian ski slopes.
Imagine working in a city with a quality of life ranked among the highest in the world, with a firm whose international rankings are just as desirable. A leader in the German market, this is a rare chance to join a firm with a local reputation that is just as strong as its international one.
Why This Role?
- Work for one of the world's premier accountancy firms with outstanding local reputation
- Work with a friendly and welcoming team
- Gain international exposure to world-leading clients
- Join a role which offers fantastic career development opportunities
- Receive a generous remuneration package
- Experience in a Big Four Transaction Services environment, with working knowledge of Real Estate, Technology and Telecommunications highly desirable
- Advanced German language skills and fluency in English
- A proven track record of team development
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CA/CPA/CRC or equivalent) highly desirable
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TGRRM12423 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)