This is a Strategic role for a Transaction Services Associate Director and work in this fast paced, continuously growing sector. Become a expert in LifeSciences.
This Exciting Role
- This is a key leadership role
- Be responsible for the departments strategic planning
- Join this energetic, lively, expanding team
- Develop teams who will be carrying out financial due diligence projects across IPOs, buy side, sell side, and refinancing projects
- Work on high profile transactions within the Healthcare and LifeSciences sector
- Advise large corporate clients
- Be responsible for developing your team
- Life Sciences is an area of high growth and foreign inward investment in the UK
- As you develop and grow yourself, you will take responsibility for developing and coaching more junior colleagues
- Be a key player in large complex assignments
- You will build and sustain relationships inside and outside of the company
- Using your knowledge and expertise, you will be advising clients on transactions to add value
- Be responsible for identifying potential clients and pitching for new business
- Professional qualification such as CA, ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA or the equivalent
- Currently or recently working as a Transaction Services Senior Manager or Associate Director
- Experience of buy side and sell side financial due diligence
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Evidence of managing teams
- A keen interest in the life sciences sector
- Excellent English communication skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AS12654) in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)