Excellent opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager in professional practice with strong technical skills, wanting to working in an Advisory role.
You will use your technical accounting skills in this internal and external advisory role, working with the UK, Offshore UK and Ireland practice and their clients local and international offices.
Why this role?
- Work across the UK, Offshore UK and Ireland offices and internationally with clients needs
- Be a key 'go to' person for internal and client technical inquiries
- A very varied role
- Provide advice and answers to financial reporting, auditing and regulatory questions and challenges
- Utilise and build on your IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP knowledge
- Developing and implementing policies
- Be aware and advise on financial reporting updates
- Producing publication, providing training, assessments and implementation support
- This international consulting firm is known for caring about its people and the local community
- Living and working in the Channel Islands offers a great work/life balance, warmer climate than the mainland, lovely beaches, great bars and restaurants, short commute to work and close proximity to the UK and France
- 5 years plus professional practice experience
- Currently working in a role where you are working with IFRS and have a strong understanding of the standards
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to use technology to gain results
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work on own or as part of a team
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRAS12413) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)