Beautiful beaches, a 10 to 15 minute commute to work and yet close to the UK, offering a great portfolio of clients. This Big Four Tax Manager opportunity is not to be missed!
- Join a Big Four firm with an ambitious plan to grow and enjoy the promotional opportunities that opens up for you
- You will be a FATCA and CRS expert, providing advice to clients and managing a strong team
- Provide team training on FATCA and CRS
- Be involved in Business Development
- You will be focused on delivering excellent client service
- This is a key role with sign off responsibility on a number of projects
- 5 years plus experience specialising in Tax work within an accountancy practice
- 2 years plus experience at Manager level
- Extensive experience working with FATCA and CRS
- A desire to deliver and excellent service and ambition to be recognised for your work and promoted
We have a lot more information on this opportunity. If you are currently working at Director Level in a Big Four firm then please contact me to find out more.
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12549) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)