Want to work for a top global firm and have a better work-life balance?
Why not join one of the fastest growing global Professional Services Organisations in the UK. Based in London, this global firm has an exciting 5-year plan and are growing rapidly. It has never been a better time to join them!
Due to their growth, they are now seeking a Strategic Risk Manager to join their team. You will be able to use your creativity, innovation and play a critical role in shaping the future of propositions for high profile and varied clients! In return, they can offer you flexible working, an outstanding work-life balance, 25 days holiday, exciting development and progression opportunities, access to a personal pension scheme with matched employer contributions, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Have the opportunity to up-skill your knowledge, grow and progress within this exciting firm!
- Use your creativity and innovation! share your risk vision to guide the strategy
- Be an expert on risk strategy for high profile global clients
- Use your expertise and play a critical role in shaping business propositions
- Manage exciting and varied projects and client relationships
- Be involved in advisory and controlled assurance perspectives
- Work closely with the partners and implement new business strategy for existing and new clients
- Cover risk framework by developing quality risk operating models
- Contribute to business development for new and existing varied high-profile clients
- No two days are the same! Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more holiday), pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA or other professional qualification
- Have a good understanding of Risk, Governance and Compliance
- Experienced Risk Manager with a focus on transformation or strategy
- Have a deep understanding of operating models and management framework
- Have excellent creativity and innovation!
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Have excellent Business Development skills
- Flexible working and work from home! No set hours in the office
- Have access to an outstanding range of benefits
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)