Join this London office of one of the world's leading consultancy firms as they break exciting new ground in the world of big data and Mergers and Acquisitions.
One of the world's foremost consultancies is looking for talented people to join their relatively new and expanding team. The team is at the forefront of big data analysis in the Deals space and have ambitious goals to build on previous success and continue growing.
Why this role?
- Join this relatively new team and progress quickly within it
- Gain experience that will be highly sought after
- This role is less accounting and more strategy
- Work for one of the world's leading consultancy firms in their London office
- Work with leading businesses as deals and events take place, predicting the future through data
- Benefit from industry leading training and great progression opportunities
- Work in one of the world's business capitals with an international team
- The team has doubled in size since last year, and they are aiming for the same this year.
- Travel is less than 10%, within the UK.
- Client-facing work from day one
- Projects last from 4 to 6 weeks, giving a great variety of work
- The work is stable, with no real “busy season
- With this being a new role, its more about the individual then the previous job title!
- Experience working with business insights and data
- Experience in data analysis and financial modelling
- Excellent project management experience
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to be used presenting to clients
- Experience gained in strategy consulting & mergers and acquisitions desirable
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (ASTGR12603) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. If you do fit the role description we will add your details submitted to our database and keep the on there until you ask us to do otherwise in writing.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)