In an increasingly global and digital business environment, it is an exciting time to be working in risk management. You will be part of a great team working with clients to address compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk. All whilst living in the tropical Caribbean!
Risk professionals assist clients with testing internal controls and developing internal audit plans and provide audit services on a co-sourcing or outsourcing basis. They assess the current state of an organization’s internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls utilizing the latest technology and leading practices.
- Coordinate multiple client engagement teams & manage priorities.
- Coach & develop team members and participate in performing internal audit risk assessment.
- Stay abreast of current business, regulatory and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Business Development
- Sox Compliance
- Qualified CA, CPA, ACA,
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- 8 – 10 years of experience
- Sector Experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Reinsurance
- US Client/US GAAP experience plus IFRS experience
- Experience of markets in North America/Canada/UK/Australia, Europe and Asia.
- Experience with internal audit risk assessment processes
- Business development experience
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills of course
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as overtime and travel will be required.
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGR12620) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)