I am biased, but I could live anywhere in the world and choose Edinburgh! Frequently named as one of the top cities live in the world!
Position available due to recent wins in this Edinburgh office of a Big Four firm that consistently wins awards for being the best company to work for.
- You will be working with an established portfolio of banking clients, so the focus is more on relationship management than business development
- This firm believe that 9am to 5pm is outdated and offer flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home from time to time
- Great progression opportunities, the firm believe on rewarding on merit and can even promote out of cycle
- Great training to support to progress
- The firm offers an inclusive culture
- Possible to work from overseas offices
- This firm has the smallest gender pay gap and has been working towards more
- Currently, or recently, working in a Senior Manager Financial Services Audit role in a Big Four firm
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong financial services experience gained in a established market
- A desire to offer excellent client service
- The ability to manage and develop more junior staff
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AS12577) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)