Enjoy hiking, exploring this beautiful city in the heart of Europe, easy accessibility to other countries within Europe. Work with a leading firm gaining indispensable experience whilst living in a city with stunning hot summers and skiing in the winter. A city of activates and always something for you today on your days off.
- Big Four consulting firm
- Big Four renowned training development provided
- Amazing career progression and opportunities
- Manage projects and build client relationships
- Bring new projects to the market
- Lead an Enterprise Risk Management team
- Delivering a range of internal audit services
- Build a network of contacts and drive business development
- Working closely with prestigious clients
- Strengthen and grow the team
- Unlimited Career possibilities
- Hit the slopes in the snowy winters or cosy up on the sofa with the fire on
- Live in the Centre of Europe, allowing you to explore Europe
- Explore the beautiful architecture in the warm summers
- A Friendly multicultural city
- Currently, or very recently, working in a similar position within a consultancy / Large firm
- Understanding and recent work experience with third party risk management processes and controls
- Experience of leading and managing teams in the Risk Management environment
- Strategic business planning experience
- Proven track record in business development
- An analytical mind and aptitude to problem solving
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRAW12376) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)