An incredible opportunity awaits an experienced and passionate Real Estate Advisory Valuations Manager in the beautiful, picturesque UK Channel Islands. Whether it is beautiful beaches you are looking for or an array of quality cuisine, Guernsey or Jersey could be the ideal location that you have been searching for!
Although the UK Channel Islands are renowned for their beautiful landscapes and stunning views, there is also no shortage of quality activities to get involved with. From the iconic Jersey Zoo to the exciting, world-renowned La Mare Wine Estate, there truly is something for everyone to enjoy on these unique, individual, but exciting Islands.
This awesome opportunity allows you to work within a top international firm that prides itself on being adaptive and highly dynamic, whilst enjoying everything that island life has to offer.
- Join this highly adaptive, dynamic, international practice, which employs around 500 staff across the UK Channel Islands.
- Work with a large portfolio of local, and international clients.
- Work within a developing, growing team with a wealth of experience, looking to welcome additional outlook and knowledge.
- This international firm is developing a real estate center of excellence across different specialties, which works with a network of member firms, and a wide range of local and international clients.
- Responsible for carrying out and overseeing the reviews of real estate asset valuations in support of audit, tax, dispute, or transaction purposes.
- Involved in the coaching and development of more junior team members in technical valuation and market knowledge and know-how.
- RICS qualified (or other similar real estate qualification) or with significant real estate advisory experience, with a particular emphasis on Valuations.
- Fantastic knowledge of commercial real estate markets.
- Willingness to learn and develop, whilst taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work in collaboration with other team members, often under tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate Valuations software.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)