This is a fantastic opportunity for a 6 year qualified Senior Corporate Associate interested in a move to the Channel Islands to work for one of the world's largest providers of offshore legal services..
Live in a thriving island community that offers fantastic exposure to global clients, an exceptional quality of work, a genuine work/life balance and extremely attractive low tax salary & benefits.
With this move, you will gain excellent experience working with an exceptional platinum level international client base, while enhancing your CV with an international move.
In the Channel Islands you will enjoy a generous low tax salary, superb benefits including a relocation package and accommodation assistance. This coupled with true work life balance and career progression opportunities.
Why This Role?
- Great opportunity to join a leading offshore legal firm
- Exceptional client base and great international exposure – work with and meet clients from all over the world
- Work with clients from Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Natural Resources, Insurance & Reinsurance, Science & Technology, Transport & Logistics
- Great social life: join an existing expat community and quickly develop your social network within a sociable team – many team building events in the office, easy to settle in
- Enhance you CV with this international move
- Great career progression opportunities
- Join a Firm that has an excellent presence in the offshore market – Get access to a fantastic diverse range of clients
- Further your Business Development experience
- Receive a low tax salary package, excellent benefits and relocation assistance
- 6+PQE Lawyer in either Scottish or English/Welsh law
- Experience in one or more of banking/finance, mergers, pensions or employment in a leading international or offshore firm is preferred.
Dependent on experience, with only basic rate tax.
Excellent benefits – Performance-based bonus, health insurance, among others.
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRMD12385) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/ThinkGRLegal
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)