Looking for an exciting new start in 2018?
How about the opportunity to work for a global FMCG in an emerging market where you will get the opportunity to lead and develop a team of local staff during an exciting growth phase? Whilst at the same time leading a highly social expat lifestyle.
You will make a true difference in developing the fast-growing operations of this global FMCG’s Southeast Asian operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambition professionals to quickly climb the ladder and progress in their career! If you're ready to take on a challenge, this is the role for you.
- Supervising up to 20 finance & related staff
- Responsible for financial reporting
- Coaching and mentoring local staff
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager and Production Manager and CFO
- Introducing MS Dynamics in 2018 – any experience of this would be a big bonus
- Growth – the company is on a growth strategy expanding operations and introducing efficiencies
- Training and developing local staff is a key requirement
- FMCG experience in Industry but may consider straight from practice
- Experienced in such areas as Supply Chain, logistics, buildings and property, retail
- Must be willing to be hands-on
- Good at performance management
- Process improvements
- Patient with local difficulties and resilient
- Must be self-sufficient and reliable
Salary & Benefits US $200k + Package
- Basic Salary $110-125k
- Bonus of around 10%
- Expat Housing
- Serviced Car
- Professional membership
- Professional Studies Support
- Annual return flights
- 5 weeks holiday
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCP12468) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)