Seeking a European move where you can utilise your US experience in an English speaking work environment?
Live and work in a beautiful city surrounded by futuristic architecture. Feel inspired local initiatives such as inner-city canal surfing, a proliferation of art, and an energetic restaurant, bars, and nightlife scene that make Rotterdam one of Europe's most exhilarating cities right now.
The Netherlands second-largest metropolis has a diverse, multi-ethnic community, and a maritime tradition centered on the busiest port and a wealth of top-class museums. This is an exciting role for you to be in the heart of Europe, don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Significantly enhance your CV with international exposure
- Work for a globally recognised firm with a strong international market presence.
- Join a rapidly growing team
- Enjoy this very dynamic role, within a friendly and welcoming environment.
- This prestigious firm will provide the very best in training along with fantastic career progression
- Gain exposure to US GAAP, SEC Reporting and PCAOB
- Work with large multi-national candidates
- Live and work in an exciting country in Europe and enjoy cheap and easy travel around the rest of the region
Successful applicants will have :
- 18 months plus experience of working in the USA
- PCAOB experience
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualification
- Fluent English language skills
- Prior experience in supervising juniors and leading Audits
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 + years’ experience
- Experience to mixed sector clients
Successful applicants will receive:
- A generous remuneration and benefits package
- 30% of your whole salary is tax free in the Netherlands for ex-patriates
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression
- Diverse international experience with a globally renowned firm
- Exposure to a large and well-developed market
SALARY / WAGE RANGE
From EUR 45,000 – 50,000
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGR12472) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)