A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join the Outsourcing Team of a internationally recognised CA Firm in a highly sought after location in the South East of the UK.
In this role you will embark on a wide range of accounting and business support services to a portfolio of small to large scale businesses in the UK. You will enjoy diversity in this role by working with clients across multiple sectors and you will be in the position to add value in your day to day work.
Why this role?
- Work in a highly sought after location in the South East that is recognised as a major economic and tourist hub
- Work in commutable distance to London with the role involving frequent travel into London for projects
- Work for an a firm with an internationally recognised name who have enjoyed impressive growth in recent years
- Professionals who have joined the firm speak highly of the ongoing training offered
- Diversify your skills set by working on a wide range of projects within business ranging in sizes across a variety of industries
What does this role involve?
- Manage a porfolio of clients across a range of industries
- Provide your portfolio of clients with a full range of accounting services including bookkeeping, accounts preparation, preparations for audits and consolidations, Tax Compliance, Business Advice, Budgeting and Forecasting etc
- Mentor junior members of the team to support their career development
- Ensure clients receive a high quality of service at all times
- Assisting clients with implementations
- Involvement in People Management including Recruiting, Training and Reviewing Work
- Support Senior Management in Business Development
What are the Requirements?
- An ACA/ACCA qualification or the equivalent
- In depth accountancy experience including Accounts Preparation, IFRS and Consolidations experience
- Experience in training and developing junior team members
- Ideally experience gained within Professional Practise
£45,000 – £50,000 DOE + Benefits
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRCHU12490) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)