Live and work in a country that consistently appears in the Best Places to live in the world lists. Work for an employer that provides flexible working and really care.
Use your experience in auditing agricultural companies to move to this beautiful country, offering an amazing outdoor lifestyle, with lovely countryside, mountains and lakes.
Work for this top Chartered Accountancy practice as an Audit Manager. Why?
- This firm is consistently ranked as a Best Employer
- Roles have come about due to the firms success and growth
- Genuine opportunities and examples of rapid career progression
- Work with a large portfolio of interesting and varied clients
- This firm really cares about you and listens to what their people want
- On of the best salary packages you will receive
- You get to live in Canada, who wouldn’t want to!
- Reciprocal qualification to the Canadian CA (or Canadian residency) ie CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Currently be working in a large accountancy practice as an Audit Manager
- 5 years plus audit experience with agricultural clients in your portfolio
- Excellent quality approach and service to clients
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (ASTGR12682 in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.