One of the world's foremost accountancy firms is looking for Managers and Senior Managers to join their thriving Tax department in the City of London, offering an incredible chance to take the next step in your career in the financial capital of the world.
This position is an excellent opportunity for British Tax Managers and Senior Managers looking to make a move to London and become a key player in one of the UK's fastest growing firms.
As well as being a major financial center, London is also one of the world's culture capitals. Take this rare chance to make the next step in your career in London, a city bursting with opportunity.
Why this Role?
- Join a leading CA Firm that enjoys an excellent global reputation
- The Firm are currently experiencing impressive UK wide, and global, growth and are looking for future leaders to join the team and grow their careers as the firm grows
- Work with a diverse portfolio of clients spanning across multiple sectors
- Gain exposure to London based clients and a mix of both local and international clients
- The office is based in central London and benefits from excellent transport links
Candidates should have:
- 3-4 years experience in Real Estate or M&A Tax.
- Experience should be gained in the British market, but exceptional candidates from a Commonwealth country with a similar tax system will also be considered.
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar
- CPA, CA or ACCA Qualified
This dream role could be yours if you are currently a Manager or Senior Manager in Corporate Tax with good experience of working with UK or a similar tax jurisdiction.
f this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRRM12403) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)