Why This Role?
- Island living with a beautiful backdrop which is only a short distance from the mainland UK and Europe.
- You will cover a broad range of contentious matters in the fields of trusts and estates, commercial fraud, company and funds, and insolvency.
- Gain the opportunity to qualify locally and subsequently exercise rights of audience
- The work is of the highest calibre and comes from clients who value the firm's partner-led approach.
- A litigator at the NQ – 2 years post qualified experience level
- Possesses a strong academic background and has trained with a top quality law firm or chambers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRMD12369) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)