Change city life for an island lifestyle that oozes character and charm!
The Channel Islands offer a unique and picturesque blend of British and French culture, as well as a high quality of life, with stunning natural scenery and a relaxed pace of life. Jersey is also known for it’s sunny weather and clean, clear waters, making them a perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts and beach lovers. Additionally, the Channel Islands have a strong and stable economy, low crime rates, and excellent healthcare, education, and infrastructure, making it a safe and comfortable place to live, work, and raise a family.
Along with living on this unique island, you will be joining one of the largest consulting firms in the world with the atmosphere and feel of a small island firm working with global Financial Services Clients. A friendly team of over 38 different nationalities, all ready to welcome and help you progress in your career.
– Join an organization that has exciting opportunities available in their focused approach to growing their Assurance and Advisory team. An organization who fosters career growth with progression towards managing a team and being involved in project strategies.
– Opportunity to apply experience gained in consulting and audit in IT audit, and/or data and analytics and or cyber and apply them to business situations with clients mainly in the financial services.
– Assist international clients mainly in the FS sector with their risk profiles through assessing internal controls, internal audit, tech risk, cyber security, non-financial reporting as well as regulatory compliance.
– Come up with workshops to deliver on cyber and tech risk engagements
– Training staff on latest technologies and tools uses as well as client engagements skills
– Direct engagement with clients and partners re projects and their findings/outcomes
– Relevant degree: technology, financial or business
– Must have Internal or external consulting experience or audit engagements
– Strong Project management skills
– Ability to follow formal methodologies used and apply the risk and quality standards
– CISA, CISSP, COBIT, CIA
– Experience in technology controls audits and advisory experience in assessing IT risk, and testing of IT system driven controls
– Analytics tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Python and SQL
– Knowledge of financial services industry and have supported external FS teams
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)