Are you ready for a change of pace and a new adventure? Imagine trading in the fast-paced life for one surrounded by picturesque islands just a stone’s throw from the Northwest coast of France. The Channel Islands offer an opportunity for a career-defining move and a chance to discover true work-life balance. This top global firm is seeking an IT Audit Assistant Manager to join its multicultural and expanding team.
Not only will you work with top-notch Financial Services clients across multiple sectors, but you’ll also have access to excellent sporting facilities, delicious restaurants, and stunning beaches. Experience the best of both worlds and join this Big Four firm!
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Absolutely beautiful scenery – the Channel Islands are renowned for their gorgeous beaches, picturesque landscapes and blue waters.
- Join a Global Organisation that cares about your own career goals!
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
- Upskill and grow your career with a variety of development opportunities
- Large variety of things to do in your spare time – restaurants, arts & crafts, museums and water sports are just the beginning!
- Have the opportunity to run engagements and lead teams on interesting projects
- Use your innovation and contribute to building future services and products
- Be an expert within your field and keep up to date within the exciting tech space
- Enjoy fresh, local cuisine in a wide variety of restaurants to suit all tastes
- Engage, develop, and build rapport with interesting clients
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Contribute and represent this exciting organisation by joining external client meetings and workshops
- Plan and deliver fieldwork on a variety of assignments
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working and many benefits that are tailored to your own personal needs
- Short commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
The ideal profile:
- CISA professional qualification or CISM, CGEIT, CISSP, ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent qualifications
- Proven IT Audit experience
- Financial services industry experience would be advantageous
- Be strong at problem-solving and analytical
- Experience in using digital and data analytic tools
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Be current and update to date on technology trends
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)