Are you looking for a new adventure in one of the most stunning cities in the world?
Located in Zurich, Switzerland, a city surrounded by snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and clear lakes. A small proximity to the Swiss Alps and countryside makes for beautiful scenery and plenty of recreational activities. Along with ranking one of the top places to live in the world, Zurich is also home to a world renowned education system, a vibrant food scene and all-round weather!
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and up-skilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
- Up-skill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities!
- Continuously develop your expertise and knowledge within Internal Audit
- Work with high profile industry clients nationally and internationally
- Lead of team of diverse and high performing professionals from around the globe!
- Use your expertise and innovation by optimising processes and controls
- Keep up to date with market trends and work closely with clients
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Travel on client engagements in Switzerland and internationally!
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such a great work-life balance, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Relevant university Degree in Compliance, Business Administration, Risk or related
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience within Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance
- Knowledge of risk and business controls (ERP)
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Understanding and keeping updated on market trends
- Big Four experience is preferred
- Client focused and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and German
- Experience in end-to-end controls and processes
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)