Think Global Recruitment have an excellent opportunity available for Audit Seniors and Audit Assistant Managers to join a high performing team based in London in a role that involves world wide travel.
This is a diverse and varied role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs and Government Bodies internationally, which is ideal for Auditors with a passion for global travel. In this role, you will join a friendly and welcoming team based in Central London and for around 50% of your time you will be working on international projects. No two days are the same and in this role you can expect to be exposed to interesting new challenges allowing you to develop your skills in new areas. If you are interested in a stimulating career that allows you to make a real positive impact with the work you do then this could be the role for you!
Why this role?
- The firm have an excellent international reputation and they are growing year by year
- Work with a wide range of different projects with an impressive client base within the Charities and Public Sector, which will truly enhance your CV
- Join a passionate team of professionals and be based out of the heart of Central London
- Travel and work on international assignments across the world
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining experience in areas outside of traditional External Audit
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress either internationally or in London
- 3+ years of experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Fluency in English and either French, Spanish or German
- A keen interest in the Public Sector
- A desire to travel internationally and previous experience of travel is highly desirable
- Only candidates who have the right to work in the UK can be considered i.e EU Citizens
- A competitive salary range of £40,000 – £50,000 plus benefits
- Expenses covered when on international assignments including flights, accommodation and a daily allowance
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12486CHU) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)