Do you speak German? Why not work and live in the very heart of Europe in a Big Four firm working with prestigious clients operating in the banking sector with the ability to explore Europe easily with it only being a stone throw away from the surrounding countries.
Gain an amazing experience working with this leading CA firm in the heart of Europe and explore the beautiful city. The ability to explore Europe easily with it only being a three hour drive from Frankfurt, four hours from Paris and five hours from Amsterdam. You have it all on your door step.
Why this role?
- Enhance your CV by gaining Financial Services experience with a world-leading CA firm
- Work for an International organisation
- Work closely with clients to deliver value and high quality service, advice and ideas
- Great office environment with a mix of nationalities French, Germans and Belgians
- Great chance to brush up on those rusty German language skills
- Be based in the heart of Europe with quick easy access to the surrounding countries
- Enjoy working as part of a challenging but friendly working environment
- Gain in-depth knowledge in Financial Services
- Diverse, high-profile client portfolio across Financial Services
- Picturesque, historic and fairy-tale country with over 50 castles and villages – protected by UNESCO for its beauty and historical value
- Nestled in rolling hills, dramatic scenery and thick forests – an outdoor lover’s delight!
- Visit Moselle wine country and enjoy the local produce
- Explore Europe easily – just a stone’s throw from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Fluent in German
- European work rights
- Big Four experience
- Global client experience
- +3 years Audit Senior experience
- Must have experience in one of the following – Real Estate, Private Equity or Banking
- Strong IFRS experience
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRAW12453) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)