Make the move from professional practice into an interesting role in the Financial Services sector, working for an employer that cares. Enjoy working offshore UK in a very well respected jurisdiction.
Why This Role:
- The company is doing well and growing quickly
- Joined a team of nice people who care about what they are doing and provide a quality service
- Senior management strategy is put people first and to make the organisation an Employer of choice
- Good benefits and salaries at the upper quartile to represent the quality of people
- Work/life balance – 35 hour week with minimal overtime required
- ,Live on a friendly, pretty island with a short commute to work and plenty to do
- The Channel Islands has a micro climate and lovely weather throughout spring, summer and autumn
- Be close proximity to the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe
The Role Includes the following:
- Take responsibility for preparing quality accounts for both external and internal clients
- Support the Trust, Corporate and Funds teams
- Identify and manage risks
- Carry out financial modelling and performance analysis
- Develop advanced analysis and reporting tools
- Liaise with external auditors
- Complete tax returns for structures in the UK and other jurisdictions
- Contribute to the development of business processes and initiatives
- 3 years plus recent professional practice experience
- Professional qualification (CA/ACA/ACCA) or the equivalent
- A passion to deliver excellent customer services
- A UK/Irish/European passport or work permit
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRAS12470) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)