Live in a country that is consistently described as the best to live in the world and really does look like Paradise!
Why this role?
- Work for one of New Zealand's Top firms with excellent local and international presence
- Enjoy all the benefits of working in a location with a strong global economy that is in a constant state of growth
- Work in Financial Services Team with a focus and gain exposure to leading clients on the New Zealand Stock Exchange
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors including Banking, Insurance, Funds, Leasing and more
- Benefit from industry leading training to ensure you achieve the best of your potential
- Work in an environment where the Partners and Senior Management are approachable and operate an open door policy allowing you to get yourself noticed and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Work in a large, modern office in a beautiful part of the city, walking distance from the beach
- Join a sociable and welcoming team that partake in regular social and sporting events, including boat rides and more
- Earn generous salary and bonus package
- 3+ years of external audit experience gained in a reputable Big Four CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- Experience with Financial Services client base, preferably Insurance, Funds or Leasing clients
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English speaking environment
- The ability to express strong motivations for relocation to New Zealand
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGR12556) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)