Want to join a Premium Banking Firm in one of the most Picturesque Cities in the World?
Why not move to Zurich Switzerland! A city of natural beauty, surrounded by mountains, glaciers, and lakes. A proximity to the Swiss Alps and countryside makes for beautiful scenery and plenty of recreational activities. Along with ranking one of the top places to live in the world, Zurich is also a global centre for banking and finance.
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for a premium banking firm actively contributing your experience and upskilling with many training and development opportunities on offer! In return, they can offer you an attractive salary package, flexible working, well-being and family programmes, pension and many more!
– Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities!
– Continuously develop your expertise and knowledge in the area of Financial Crime Compliance!
– Actively contribute your experience in Compliance, AML and Financial Crime
– Use your expert knowledge and contribute to background checks, ad-hoc investigations and due diligence
– Manage high risk clients including transaction monitoring
– Consistently review client data, transactions and evaluate KYC
– Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
– Work alongside some of the most world-renowned professionals in the world!
– Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as flexible working and great work-life balance, an attractive salary package, flexible working, well-being and family programmes and many more!
Your background to be suitable:
– Relevant university degree in Business Administration, Law or equivalent
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience within financial services
– Experience in Financial Crime, Compliance or Anti-money laundering
– Be strong at problem solving and analytical
– Understanding of regulations and standards surrounding CFT/AML
– Client focused and solution orientated
– Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages are advantageous!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)