A great role for the curious minded. Work in one of Europe's loveliest cities, whilst only needing to speak English. Work for a global organisation that is really going places.
WHY THIS ROLE?
- Join a global company that is going through strong growth with an exciting future up ahead!
- This role has come about due to recent expansion through acquisition
- Utilise and sharpen your analytic skills, great for someone who is very curious
- Career progression could lead to any chosen areas of group treasury, controlling and finance teams
- Be number 2 in the team, learn from the team manager and be next in line for promotion
- Join a very international organisation with 36 nationalities working there
- Fluent English language skills required (other languages not necessary)
- Work is this beautiful location with easy access to the rest of Europe
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheets
- Perform analysis of historical financial data and corrections were needed
- Analyse and work with a large amount of financial data to present findings
- Identify and take part in projects to improve processes
- Be supportive to the team leader in their duties and provide backup
- Other projects as required
- European/British work permit/passport
- University Degree
- An analytical mind
- A curiosity and desire to solve problems
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through the link or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (AS12515) in the subject line. Please also state in your application if you would like us to keep your details on file to match against future opportunities. We will not share your details with a third party without your prior consent.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)