Are you a South African qualified Chartered Accountant and experienced external audit professional considering a move to the Netherlands? Then this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
An Audit Senior opportunity has become available at an international boutique audit consultancy based in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is a popular destination to gain international exposure and to take one’s career to the next level. The strong international business hub, work-life balance, quality of live, English proficiency, cultural diversity, environmental sustainability, accessible travel etc. are only a few reasons to see why.
More about you:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant of South Africa CA(SA)
- 3-5 years External Audit experience
- Big 4 / Top 10 article completion
- Must have experience in auditing multinational / group companies (experienced in ISA600)
- Must be proficient/understand Dutch OR Afrikaans
- Passionate about audit; dynamic and innovative.
- Experience on Caseware is beneficial
What’s on offer:
- Sponsorship to work in the Netherlands
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to bring new ideas to the table, work as part of a team of specialists, work in a evolving firm with ambitious growth plans.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)