Dublin is the new London! Many are leaving London to move to Dublin to remain in Europe post Brexit and work with the strong financial services sector. Why not join them.
We are seeking Audit Managers with Insurance, Banking, Funds or Aircraft leasing experience to join this Big Four office.
Why this role?
- Excellent training opportunities – you can pretty much select any course you are interested in and the firm will support you
- Dynamic, fun team to work within
- This firm is known as a good employer. Often people join as graduates and stay for life
- A big focus for the firm is work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time provided for supporting the local community, including taking part in an annual Christmas party for those less fortunate, where you would serve food and drinks
- Various sports clubs and a choir – lots to get involved in
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Flexible benefits
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- At least 5 years experience working in audit in a large professional practice
- Currently, or very recently, working as an Audit Manager in a large firm with a financial services portfolio of clients
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and written
- A desire to do well and move up the career ladder
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12613) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)