Progress your career with this Big Four Firm living and working in one of the UK's largest cities with so much to offer!
Why this city?
- Many large businesses are based here, offering an excellent strong portfolio of clients
- It is the youngest city in Europe, with under 25’s accounting for nearly 40% of its population.
- More miles of canals than Venice with 56 kilometres of waterways.
- One of the most rich cultural mix's in the UK
- The UK's greenest cities with over 8,000 acres of parks and open spaces
- The busiest and most popular theatre in the UK with over 520,000 visitors taking their seats at performances every year
- More Michelin-starred restaurants than any other UK city outside London
- Regular, fast train connections to London and an International Airport
Why this role?
- This is one of the largest UK offices for this Big Four Firm
- This firm has ambitious grown plans, develop your career upwards as the firm grows
- Portfolio will consist of a mixed portfolio of clients from a variety of industry & commerce companies such as technology, manufacturing, retail, distribution, communications etc
- Build strong working relationships and rapport with clients
- Work with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Supervise/work in teams of 2 to 20 depending on the engagement
- Be involved in identifying other business opportunities for the firm
- The firm adopts Flexible Working
- This firm is big on looking after its people, they have social, charity and diversity committees
- The Firm has a proven track record for promoting quickly, based 100% on individual's merit
- Strong Big Four experience on your CV will enable your career to take off
- Excellent Salary Package and benefits
- 3 to 7 years accounting firm experience
- Currently or recently worked as an External Auditor
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or the quivalent
- Working rights to work in Europe/ The UK
- Excellent English Language skills
- The desire to provide a good client service
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (AS12651) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. If you are successful we will add your details to our database and keep them on file until you notify us in writing you would like them to be removed.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)