One of the world's foremost consultancies is looking for talent people with a data analysis background to join their expanding team. The team is at the forefront of big data analysis in the Deals space and are hoping to build on previous success and continue growing.
Did we mention they are based in Central London? Alongside the chance to work in an exciting new area at the forefront of Transaction Services, this role offers the chance to take the next step in your career in one of the world's business capitals and gain incredible professional experience that will really kickstart your career.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world's leading consultancy firms with excellent growth rates in the UK
- Join a new department with ambitious plans for the future
- Work with some of the UK's leading clients
- Benefit from industry leading training and great progression opportunities
- Work in one of the world's business capitals with an international team
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- World-class experience in data analysis and financial modelling
- Experience managing and supervising staff
- Experience gained in strategy consulting and Transaction Services is highly regarded
- Experience in using tools such as Sequel or Tableau or Ultrix
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGR12645) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)