An exciting opportunity to move to the Emerald Isle! Ireland is a country with vast rolling green countryside, framed by mountains, cobbled streets and mythical legends. The locals will make you feel right at home when you make the move.
Based in Ireland’s capital, Dublin. Packed with art, culture, creativity and craic (fun)! You will love the busy Irish pubs, music and coastal walks along little villages with wide sea views and rugged mountain backdrops.
You will be joining a mid-tier practice firm who are passionate about emerging Cyber and Risk Technology. With a focus on professional growth, you will be given the opportunities and tools needed to achieve your own unique career goals within the ever-evolving technology risk space.
As a Cyber Security Manager, you will be joining a very diverse and friendly team. Working with a variety of global clients and managing interesting projects, is an expert advisor on strategy, transformation, and emerging technology. Working alongside some of the most highly skilled professionals in this field.
In return, they can offer you exceptional and world-recognized development opportunities, flexible and hybrid working, a great work-life balance, relocation and many social activities such as summer barbeques, football teams, pub quizzes and fun days!
– Move to Dublin, Ireland an exciting city full of art, music, and pubs set on a river with beautiful coastal views!
– Have access to exceptional and world-recognized development opportunities, flexible and hybrid working, a great work-life balance, relocation and many social activities such as summer barbeques, football teams, pub quizzes and fun days!
– A friendly and welcoming city, you will feel right at home in Ireland
– Join a Global Organisation that cares about your own career goals
– Manage a full IT Audit lifecycle for a diverse portfolio of clients across the globe
– Upskill and grow your career with a variety of development opportunities
– Contribute to developing the IT Audit team
– Use your innovation and contribute to building future services and products
– Assist in the development of IT Audit plans from a risk perspective
– Join a collaborative team, supervise, and mentor junior members of the team
– Contribute and represent this exciting organisation by joining external client meetings and workshops
– Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working and many benefits that are tailored to your own personal needs
Your background to be suitable:
– Hold a CISA, CISM or relevant certification
– Hold a Degree in IT Systems, Cyber Security or Similar
– A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in IT Audit, Cyber or Equivalent
– Be strong at problem solving and analytical
– Have a passion for IT Auditing and keep up to date with new trends
– Stakeholder and Project management experience
– Self-motivated and have strong project management skills
– Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)