Emerging market opportunity in South Pacific for an ambitious Corporate Finance Director or Senior Manager who wants to help develop the Corporate Finance market in an emerging market bursting with foreign investment. Have a Pacific adventure whilst developing your career!
The Role – Corporate Finance Director/Senior Manager
- Global consulting firm growing in this emerging market
- Multi cultured small dynamic team
- Significant investment in Infrastructure & Construction projects to support development of sub-sea natural resources
- Massive Asian & Western investment
We Want You
- Qualified CA,ACCA,CPA
- Big 4 or at least very large clients
- 8-12+ Years experience
- Experience of various sectors including Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Tourism, Financial Services helpful
- Adventurous individual good at building rapport with various cultures
- Must be prepared to be hands-on and coach local/junior staff
Great Salary Package
- $160,000 – 200,000
- Annual Flights home
- Club subscription + Annual Acc Qual subscription
- Schooling- contribution
- Relocation Package
- Bonus – Performance based
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12400) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)