Turquoise sea, stunning clean sandy beaches, swim with turtles, you don’t need to dive here to see the wonderful sea life. Live and work in Paradise, whilst building your career in a Big Four firm. Enjoy a great pace in life, chilled during the day, vibrant at night. Lovely people.
- Join this friendly, welcoming, inclusive Big Four office in the heart of the Caribbean!
- Work with banking and insurance clients, as well as a diverse portfolio including tourism, manufacturing and retail
- Lead the corporate finance team and apply your expertise in M&A, valuation, corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Learn with world renowned Big Four Training
- Experience career progression based on your own achievements
- Enjoy rewards and recognition including good bonuses throughout the year
- Work for a firm that provides a budget and days off for your health and wellbeing
- Build on your technical expertise with access to the best-in-class technologies, training and methodologies.
- Focus on quality of work and client service
- Barbados offers direct flights to the UK, USA, Canada and many other Caribbean islands. Easy connections across the globe.
- Amazing rum!
- Barbados is paradise!!
The ideal applicant:
- 5 years’ experience in Financial Advisory, M&A or Corporate Finance
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA/CPI,CFA or CF
- Excellent English communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Generous salary, bonus and international relocation package, plus other benefits
- Benefits include well-being subsidy, paid leave and a focus on mental health
- A transparent performance management system with clear routes for career progression
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)