Want to live in one of mainland Europe's loveliest cities, but only have English language skills? Want to work for a growing organisation with an exciting future?
It's a great time to join a company that is going through strong growth with an exciting future up ahead! For 2018, why not make the move to Europe and experience the diverse cultures, rich history, and live in an iconic city!
Why work in this role?
- Become an expert in Group Consolidations and sharpen your IFRS experience
- Varied role including financial controlling, consolidations, financial analysis, annual closing and IFRS implementation
- Liaise with the group treasury, controlling and finance teams
- Join a very international organisation with 36 nationalities working there
- Fluent English language skills required (other languages not necessary)
Experience needed to be successful
- A University Degree
- Professional qualification a bonus, but not essential
- Minimum 3 years consolidation experience (carrying out or auditing)
- Good problem solving skills
- Technical skills, experience and confidence to work in IFRS and consolidations
- Hyperian software a bonus
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (AS12474) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)