Are you an expert in the field of Banking and Finance? Did you train in an English-speaking jurisdiction such as UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa? Would you like to work for one of the top 10 legal firms in the world in one of the most dynamic economies, the UAE? If the answer to all of these is yes, then what are you waiting for.
The Middle East has so much to offer for professionals looking to further their careers and gain exposure to a truly dynamic, international, and growing market. This move will be a great opportunity to expand your global, professional network.
From a lifestyle perspective, you can expect year-round sunshine, a blend of both historical and modern sights to explore, beautiful beaches and well-established expat communities. You can expect a generous tax-free salary package to allow you to enjoy a good quality of life all while making savings. Additionally, this city has a very low crime rate and is widely considered a safe and friendly place making it perfect for both single professionals and those with families.
- Banking and Finance experience
- Working with banks based in the UAE
- Primarily Dubai-based may be occasional travel required
- Working in a small but growing team of 15 specialising in banking
- Working with a recognised specialist in Middle Eastern / Islamic Finance
- International team of staff
- Career progression in world leading firm
- Market leading salary with significant bonus opportunity
- Relocation Assistance – Flights, and 4 weeks temporary accommodation
- English Speaking jurisdiction qualified
- Experience in Asset & Structured Finance & Banking
- Islamic Finance would be a great help but not essential
- 4-5 Years PQE – May consider 3 if strong experience
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCP12415) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)