With an abundance of history, top quality attractions and beautiful architecture, Edinburgh truly is a charismatic city and a spectacular destination for your next move. Join this rapidly growing Top 10 international CA firm and enjoy all that this beautiful Scottish capital has to offer.
If you are looking for new and exciting, unconventional opportunity, this is for you!
As Audit Senior/Supervisor you will join a team of specialists both in Audit and Advisory. This renown team is responsible for the audits of asset management companies and boutique asset managers, regulated investment funds and personal investment companies . In addition, this team offers a wider range of alternative assurance services including fund merger valuations, accounting functions, internal control reports, client money audits etc.
- Join an award-winning Accountancy firm
- Build and develop your career within a beautiful and friendly Scottish city
- Edinburgh offers a great food scene, stunning views, relaxed lifestyle, festivals and an incredible nightlife.
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit
- Support clients on meeting regulatory obligations
- Edinburgh has developed a reputation as a fantastic place to live
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance – for real
- Complete audit planning documentation
- Opportunities to engage with business and partners from an early stage
- Preparation and/or reviewing of Financial statements
- There are great public schools for individuals moving with family
- Coach, mentor and develop junior team members
- Drive your own development with support of the company
- This is a compact city which makes getting around without a car very easy and
- Gain an opportunity to build and maintain effective client relationships
- Edinburgh’s public transport is first class
- Benefit from industry leading training
- For the history lover – Edinburgh is full of many historic sites all over the city making it even more incredible
What you need to apply:
- Qualified CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years experience as an External Auditor
- Previous experience as an Accountant beneficial
- Financial Services industry experience
- Working experience of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)