Work for an expanding Big Four Firm, just outside of London. Enjoy the prestige of large clients, whilst choosing to live in the hustle and bustle of London or in a quieter area of the country, a stones through away.
Why this role?
- This is one of the largest UK offices for this Big Four Firm
- This firm has ambitious grown plans, develop your career upwards as the firm grows
- Portfolio will consist of a mixed portfolio of clients from a variety of industry & commerce companies such as telecoms and communications, technology, manufacturing, retail, distribution, communications etc
- Build strong working relationships and rapport with clients
- Work with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Supervise/work in teams of 2 to 20 depending on the engagement
- Be involved in identifying other business opportunities for the firm
- Be close to London, choose to live in London and reverse commute or live in a smaller, but vibrant city nearby… or even choose a home counties Village
- The firm adopts Flexible Working
- This firm is big on looking after its people, they have social, charity and diversity committees
- The Firm has a proven track record for promoting quickly, based 100% on individual's merit
- Strong Big Four experience on your CV will enable your career to take off
- Excellent Salary Package and benefits
- 3 to 7 years large CA firm experience
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or the quivalent
- Working rights to work in Europe/ The UK
- Currently or very recently been working as an Audit Senior/Executive/Assistant Manager
- Excellent English Language skills
- The desire to provide a good client service
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (LIAS12386) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)