Big Four firm in Prague is looking for Czech and Slovak speakers to play a pivotal role in helping develop their international Audit Team and gain valuable experience in a growing market at the same time. The office is fast-growing and need your help to support their global industry clients!
Why this role?
- Audit Seniors are needed to manage projects for large international corporations and Top local firms in various industries from Financial Services, Banking and Insurance to Automotive, Entertainment & Media, Energy, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Technology, Manufacturing, Public Services and more
- Work in a fast-growing office, opening up new departments and forming new teams
- Supervise an international team while being located in your home-turf
- Excellent training provided – soft & technical skills, growing professional expertise, market knowledge, professional updates etc.
- Work with a multicultural young and driven team of professionals
- Enjoy working in a really nice and friendly office
- Work among great, well-educated talents, willing to continue to learn, grow and support each other – they believe they are the best people in the market
- Opportunities to get promoted in every appraisal (if performance is up to the level needed), in 6-7 years of time top performers have a chance to grow to the Partner level
- Grow your reputation in the local market
- Live in one of the most desirable places in Europe
- Easy access to travel within Europe
- Czech or Slovak speaker
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years of experience in Audit gained in a Top Accountancy firm
- Solid FS or relevant industry experience
- Support given to complete qualifications if required
From CZK 680,000 to 810,000
- Overtime is being paid or time in lieu can be taken
- Extra benefits – each year a number of bonus points given to spend on various things – gym, health care, extra education and other
- Holiday entitlement – from 20 days per year
- If you are not fully qualified, finishing your ACCA qualification will be supported
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12625) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter:http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)