This is an excellent opportunity for newly qualified Auditors to make the move of the lifetime to a stunning Caribbean island. This is a rare opportunity as you do not require Financial Services experience to work in this offshore location and you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to an international client base of Mixed Sector clients.
This move will offer you an enhanced quality of life alongside great career exposure. In the Caribbean you can expect generous low/or tax-free salaries, an excellent climate, almost non-existent commutes and a relaxed way of life. If you want to spend your free time enjoying gorgeous weather, great food and an outdoor lifestyle compromising on boat trips, visits to the beach, water sports and more then this could be your dream location.
Why this role?
- Work for a leading CA Firm with an excellent global presence which will offer a great boost to your CV
- Work on a diverse mixed sector client portfolio including (but not limited to) Telecommunications, Hospitality and Manufacturing
- Further or gain experience in US GAAP and PCAOB by working on a range of US Listed clients
- You will have the chance to develop your leadership skills by leading and mentoring a team of juniors while reporting directly to Partners
- Benefit from ongoing training and development to encourage your progression and to keep you technically up to date
- Settling in will come easy as you will be working as part of an international team in a location with a thriving expat community
- The team is very sociable and hold regular social events to suit all tastes including dinners, sporting events, boat trips, bbqs and more!
- The office is based in a beautiful part of the island near both stunning beaches and shopping hubs
- A professional accountancy qualification
- 3+ years of external audit experience within a reputable CA Firm
- Experience in working with a Mixed Sector portfolio
- Availability to start a new role in January
Salary and benefits package
- $70,000 – $74,000 p/a + bonus
- Flights, initial accommodation and a relocation allowance
- Visa Assistance
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRCHU12424) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)