This beautiful island offers some of the best insurance experience in the world, a caring company to work for, whilst enjoying an outdoor lifestyle and short commute to work!
Why This Role:
- Work for this established Big Four international CA firm will enhance your CV
- Work for a firm that encourages corporate social responsibility and sponsors many events in the local community
- Bermuda is ranked as one of the best countries in the world for insurance and referred to as 'the worlds risk capital'
- Be just 2 hours flight from New York, Boston and Toronto with direct flights to London and a number of other key worldwide cities
- Bermuda offers a relaxed lifestyle with unspoiled beaches all round, lovely architecture and mix of British and US influences
- Run a portfolio of financial services clients, with a focus on Life Insurance
- Oversee the management of multiple audit projects at one time
- Technical research and analysis and ability to present to clients from Senior Management to Board level
- Deliver on the job and formal training and development to more junior members of the team
- Oversee audits through from planning to completion, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Drive business growth through business development including networking and presenting to existing and potential clients
- Produce and review proposals and complex financial reports
Requirements to be successful
- Professional Qualification ACA, CA, ACCA or the equivalent
- Experience gained in a similar market such as UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
- At least 1 year's recent experience at Senior Manager level in a large established practice with Life Insurance clients
- Strong technical skills in IFRS required, US GAAP, Canadian GAAP and advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Desire and ability to delivery high qualify service to clients
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (AS12592) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)