Do you want to live in the heart of Europe with easy access to many Locations? Well then Luxembourg is the place for you. Although relatively small in size, there is many things to do in this fantastic location, visit historic sites, enjoy incredible unspoilt natural landscapes, fairy-tale castles, sports in action, culinary highlights, wellness, relaxation and cultural depth.
You will be also joining one of the largest firms in this beautiful country and be part of a thriving team, where you will find opportunities to thrive as a member and utilize your skills to the max to reach your full potential.
· Be part of a Big Four Firm
· Luxembourg is Central Europe so it’s easy to travel around the continent!
· Opportunities to work with other teams in the firm
· Work in a multicultural environment of 77 different nationalities
· Work in a flat structure where partners work alongside team members
· The firm focuses on making sure their employees have great training
· Incredibly diverse language, easy to fit in to culture
· As well as the city Luxembourg has incredible countryside to explore
· Potential of Overtime pay!
· Flexible working hours
· have professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, or similar qualifications.
· Knowledge of IFRS (US GAAP or LUX GAAP is an advantage)
· 3-5 years Auditing Experience
· Good Microsoft office skills
· Good English communication skills (French or German is desirable)
· Good practical understanding of business within financial industry is an advantage
· Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationship
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)